What is PACLI:
- A simple and interactive Bash Frontend for Pacman/Yaourt
- pacli is a CLI tool, which provides simple and advanced Pacman and Yaourt commands in an easy to use text interface.
Who is PACLI Intended For:
- pacli is meant for experienced/intermediate/advanced users, who have basic knowledge of the structure of their Linux system and how Pacman and Yaourt work.
- Warning: absolute beginners may be overwhelmed by the amount of choices pacli provides.
- pacli is included by default as it is a light weight, easy to use frontend for pacman/AUR.